Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Obsession




I am totally immersed in the sticky bodily fluids of my writing project. This novel is in my head at least one moment out of every hour. It's there when I'm asleep, at work, driving...constantly.

Like the Adelies I poked a bit of fun at in chapter one...I'm spending all my time just diving in, swimming around in the story.

It's not easy to admit that you're obsessed with something. And it's a bizarre way to go through the day, taking a moment here and there to research something obscure about the Ross Ice Shelf or which direction the Southern Ocean Currents flow...

And the Adelies? I think I'm going to involve the evil little bastards, altered by years of direct radiation in the death of a major character. Muhahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home