Monday, October 17, 2005

Been busy...

The Beloved Wife and I had our Anniversary weekend, during which the White Sox won three straight games (pitched completely) and gave me the opportunity to get THIS in my email:
 
The White Sox beat the Angels Sunday to win the American League
Championship Series and advance to the World Series starting Saturday.
Latest details:
http://email.chicagotribune.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/et3J0MeJPZ0G2E0FtVa0An
 
Irish lost...which I was pissed about, but now I see the game more clearly.  Mostly as having been a real classic that I was fortunate to see.  We've got seats for the BYU game this weekend (my gift to her).
 
Been home sick all day today.  Stomach funk.  And I do mean FUNK.  Not even Bootsy could lay down a groove like my belly's been kicking out since last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home